Post Page 1
This is a demo site for the Fifteen Twenty theme.
This is a demonstration of inverting the standard WordPress template format by producing an inverted version of the standard theme, Twenty Fifteen. The appearance, styling and generated html is identical to the original. Which I confess makes the demo a touch dull.
The demo content is from wptest.io.
Comments have been disabled.
A few things to check for:
- Non-breaking text in the title, content, and comments should have no adverse effects on layout or functionality.
- Check the browser window / tab title.
- If you are a plugin or widget developer, check that this text does not break anything.
The following CSS properties will help you support non-breaking text.
-ms-word-wrap: break-word; word-wrap: break-word;
Putting special characters in the title should have no adverse effect on the layout or functionality.
- The post title renders the word “with” in italics and the word “markup” in bold.
- The post title markup should be removed from the browser window / tab.
This post has no title, but it still must link to the single post view somehow.
This is typically done by placing the permalink on the post date.
This post tests comments in the following ways.
- Threaded comments up to 10 levels deep
- Paginated comments (set Settings > Discussion >Â Break comments into pagesÂ to 5 top level comments per page)
- Comment markup / formatting
- Comment images
- Comment videos
- Author comments
- Gravatars and default fallbacks
This post has its comments, pingbacks, and trackbacks disabled.
There should be no comment reply form or any pingbacks and trackbacks listed.